Some of the information that we keep on our web server is information that you volunteer to provide through forms and some is collected automatically. Unless you volunteer to submit personal data yourself, the Company will not use any information collected automatically to identify you.
Information Automatically Collected and Stored
During your visit to our website, the Company may collect and temporarily store the following information about your computer and your visit.
- The domain and host from which you access the Internet;
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the Company website, if applicable;
- The date and time you arrive at our site, how long you spend on the site and which pages you visit;
- Your Internet protocol (IP) address; and
- Your computer’s operating system and browser software.
This information will not be used to identify you. The Company uses this information for website and system administration purposes and to improve the website.
We do not extract personal information in this process nor do we provide this information to third parties. We also do not contact you. Cookies allow us to customize your user interface to speed up the navigation process and to make the website experience more efficient: Blocking or deleting cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If your browser is configured to reject cookies, you may not be able to use some of the features of the Company website.
Personal Information You Specifically Provide
During your use of the website, you may be asked to voluntarily provide certain personal information (such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number or resume) for purposes such as facilitating communications with you, applying for a position with the Company, applying for access to certain special features or areas of the website, or providing you with information about the Company (by e-mail or other forms of communication) including press releases, shareholder or other information. It is always your choice whether or not to provide personal information. If you choose not to provide requested personal information, you may not be able to use certain features through the website.
The Company may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, to respond to your questions, to process enquiries and instructions, and to facilitate and enhance your use of the website.
The Company may send to you, from time to time, e-mail or other communications containing information about the Company, stock news and other matters the Company believes will interest you. At any time you may ask the Company to stop sending you e-mail and other information by contacting us.
Disclosing personal information
The Company may disclose your personal information to its employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. The Company may also disclose your personal information to any member of its group of companies (subsidiaries, ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
The Company may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that it is required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend the Company’s legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset to which the Company is (or is contemplating) selling; and
- to any person the Company reasonably believes may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, the Company will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Security of your personal information
- The Company will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- The Company will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and the Company cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing this website confidential; the Company will not ask you for your password (except when you log into the website).
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to appropriate evidence of your identity (we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a notary plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
- The Company may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- You may instruct the Company at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- In practice, you both expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, and we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes with every communication.
You can request that we correct, update and/or delete personal information from our database by writing to the Company at the email address below.
ESGai Technologies Inc.